Important COVID-19 Patient Updates
Please see the YouTube video link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnvXTkPYTig
As the COVID-19 pandemic spreads, the world around us is changing rapidly. During these difficult and uncertain times, we would like our patients to know that we are committed to the health and safety of our patients and staff. In light of these circumstances, we have undertaken several enhancements and modifications to our scheduling and treatment protocols in order to provide the highest service. While there is no way we can promise or guarantee that the risk of contracting COVID-19 from the dental office will be reduced to zero, we are taking many precautions because your health is our priority. Some of the modified protocols include:
- Staggering patient appointments and seeing one patient in the office at a time.
- Screening ALL patients for COVID-19 exposure prior to performing any treatment.
- Rescheduling appointments for patients with compromised immune systems.
- Installing High Efficiency Particulate Air HEPA filtration units in the reception area and treatment rooms to filter the office air.
- Increased disinfection of the reception area, including disinfecting common things a patient may contact such a pens, door handles, counters, and upholstery AFTER EACH Patient.
- Obtaining temperature checks on patients prior to treatment.
- Rescheduling certain dental procedures that produce more aerosol.
- Using dental barriers and protocols to reduce aerosol during treatment.
- Removal of magazines & other items from the reception area to reduce patient contact.
During this period of time, it may be more difficult to schedule an appointment due to the precautions we are taking for your safety, so we appreciate and thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Rest assured we are working diligently to accommodate our patients. We know you may have questions or concerns during these times. Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Wishing good health and blessings to all,
Dr. Krikor Simonian and staff